The ultimate house and disco family fiesta has finally arrived!
BUY TICKETS: https://bit.ly/2uHPe6P
Time to dust off those dancing shoes and show the little ones how it’s really done. Dinki is the only national family daytime party with a strictly house and disco music policy.
Not only can you enjoy feel-good music from a host of headline DJs, our events are also jam-packed with kids’ activities to keep the youngsters entertained. Our events are designed for kids aged up to 12 but all are welcome!
We aim to provide a SUGAR FREE zone (no refined sugar) at each of our events where you can stock up on healthy treats and kids’ snacks. There is also a licensed bar and food available throughout the day.
—– JOIN US FOR OUR SHOREDITCH LAUNCH! —–
08 SEPTEMBER 2018
12pm – 3pm
Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen
Special guest DJs
Get down to some first-class grooves courtesy of 21st Century disco connoisseurs Future Disco and Hilit Kolet.
What’s on offer:
FREE GOODY BAGS (for every paying child)
Street dance sessions
Fun-filled sensory dancefloor with bubbles, giant balloons and a parachute
Facepainting – £5 per child
Arts & crafts station
Sugar-free tuck shop
Adults and kids’ food menu
Cool Dad dancing (we hope)
– Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
– For families with younger children (under 12s) but all ages welcome.
– Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Maximum of three adults per child.
– Photography and filming of parts of the event may take place for the purpose of marketing activity for Dinki. By entering the event, your permission is being given for you and your children to be on camera unless stated otherwise.
– Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
– Each member of your group must have a ticket. Pre-walking infants are free but must still have a ticket.
– Tickets will be available on the door (subject to availability).
– Some buggy parks have limited space so buggies may need collapsing. Buggies are left at owners’ own risk. Dinki is not responsible for any theft or damage.
– Please be aware that some of our events are standing/dancing so limited seating will be available. Club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used on the dance floor. Baby slings/carriers are recommended.
– Music sound levels follows the WHO recommended safety volume for a children’s’ event.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ CRNB Live ~Thu 25th Apr 2019 8:00pm
~ Jungle Brown ~Fri 26th Apr 2019 7:30pm
~ BUFFALO BOOGIE – EVERY FRIDAY / FREE ENTRY / FREE CHICKEN! ~Fri 26th Apr 2019 8:00pm
~ Tea Street Band ~Sat 27th Apr 2019 7:00pm
~ Bad & Boujee ~Sat 27th Apr 2019 10:00pm
~ FREE UKULELE CLASSES – EVERY MONDAY 7PM! ~Mon 29th Apr 2019 7:00pm
~ Girls Against The Machine W/ Mavi Phoenix ~Tue 30th Apr 2019 7:30pm
~ Winston Surfshirt (Solo) ~Thu 2nd May 2019 8:00pm
~ Hot Vox Presents Mister Lee ~Fri 3rd May 2019 7:30pm
~ BUFFALO BOOGIE – EVERY FRIDAY / FREE ENTRY / FREE CHICKEN! ~Fri 3rd May 2019 8:00pm